February 4, 2008

The New First Presidency!



Wow does news travel fast, especially in the LDS community! I just heard this morning that President Monson is now the new Prophet (chills just ran up my arms), President Eyring 1st Counselor and President Uchtdorg 2nd Counselor. Just typing that made me realize that these men were called of God to lead us. I am so grateful for the Gospel, it's awesome. We had a meeting last night to realign the Lincoln wards, again, and we stayed in our ward. Nikki and Jared are back but we still couldn't get Britt and Chad in our ward. Britt lost a lot of friends in the split and she is bummed but understands growth is always good in the church. By the way Giants won the superbowl, that was kind've unexpected but we love the underdog don't we. The sun is out and I am inside cleaning. I love the sunshine through the windows though. It is just beautiful!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey have found so many people we know in the blogging world. Sorry to hear about Duke. I will have to tell Danny. Danny hasn't made any of his unannounced visits in a while! We will have to get together and have an adults only night out with Shaun and Laura.

Jen said...

Mandi,
News does travel fast. As much as Pres. Hinckley will be missed Monson will be awesome. It took me a while to see yor message. Anyway cute blog! Sorry to hear about your horse. Hope to see you soon!