February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Trev

Yesterday was Trev's birthday and he wanted it done old school. He hates his birthday because he hates attention from others. So the kids woke up and said their happy birthday's before he had to go to work and then after I picked up Grace and Andrew from school we took lunch to him and helped him at work. And by help I mean the kids played in the empty boxes from the new cabinets they were installing. Then we picked up Tyler and got homework done and I was in the kitchen for the rest of the night. Pork roast, mashed potatoes, gravy,cooked carrots, brownie ice cream cake, home made rolls and Shirley Temples. It was delicious but so much work for a week day meal. Just us and the kids and Nana came over later. It was a perfect day for him. He was a little disappointed I didn't have the baby on his birthday but I can't control these things.

Trev has had so much going on business wise and he has been working so hard and I know he does it all for our family. He is such a good dad and great husband. We love him so much! I wanted to post a picture of him but he never gets in the picture unless it's a whole family shot so use your imaginations.

1 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Happy Birthday Trevor!