October 7, 2007

Check out my Slide Show!


After the afternoon session of General Conference we stuffed the kids full of muffins, hash browns, Poferges (little pancakes from Holland), and juice. It was delicious. I finally got some pictures of Grace's cast using my mom's camera. Mine decided to quit after 5 years, 3 kids, well you understand... I managed to get Grace to sit still long enough for me to french braid her hair but it didn't last very long, but she's adorable anyway. Only 1 1/2 weeks till that beautiful cast comes off. She's trying to get get away with walking on it but we were given strict instructions from the doctor not to let her so we just keep having to tell her to sit on her bum, or at least what's left of it. She's lost tons of weight no idea how much but we can tell. As you can see she does eat. Maybe that's the next big diet craze. Break something that makes you immobile so you can only eat when somebody brings you your food. Hmmm we'll have to see....

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Very cute. Wow I am glad I still only have 2 well I guess officially 1 I am yet to get Beck back from my Mom's so we will see how we survive that.