October 2, 2007

Kaiser's Flu clinic starts the 13th!

I woke this morning to hear the sound of Tyler running into the bathroom and thought to myself "yay, I don't have to wake him up this morning". But as I walked into the bathroom I saw him crouching over the toilet puking. So when he was done I asked him if he was o.k. and I felt his head and no temperature. So I thought well at least it's just one kid. He said he felt better so I had him get dressed for school thinking and praying that he just had too much bacon last night with his BLT sandwich. So off to school we go. WAIT MOM STOP! I'M GOING TO THROW UP! Oh yes we had to stop just past Nikki's house on the way to school so he could empty what was left of his stomache. Then I turn my head only to see Nikki and her clan driving past us and she is full on cracking up. I think it's because yesterday I called her to tell her when the first day of Kaiser's flu clinic is, the 13th. Why did we talk about it! O.K. fine you can stay home Tyler ( poor kid). Well at least Grace is o.k. she can go to school. I hear a cough from the back and look and then eruption from my poor little Grace, yes her too. Well that was a fun ride in the car. I kept thinking please don't throw up on that cast because I can wash clothes but not the cast. So Andrew's fine, so far I'll keep you posted...there's always tonight!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Haha!! Your life cracks me up!! I Love you!!

Andrea said...

Darn those school germs!!! I hate cleaning up puke...Kaylee always walks over to me, starts crying, then loses it all over me. Keep in mind that is after bypassing everyone else in the room...oh the joys of motherhood!!!