January 3, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas everyone!

Santa brought me a new camera! Finally I can start annoying my kids again! We made the Trek east to Utah for Christmas with Trev's family and made it up to the Peterson's later on. We had an absolute blast. Yeah it's kind've hard to pack for five people plus presents but we totally were excited to go and really enjoyed spending an entire week. That never happens. Tyler finally got to play in the snow and make snow angels, and snowman, and sled and snow shoe. And he's not tired of it. Grace kept eating the snow and we had to keep taking her on a walk to find some clean edible snow. Andrew was attached to Dad the entire trip which was nice for me but I felt bad... somtimes. We played with cousins everyday and went sledding. Caught the BYU game, GO COUGARS! We really love visiting and loved our time with our Grandmas and Grandpa's. Keep watching for more updates. I should be doing this weekly now. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's.

0 comments: