June 30, 2008

Thoughts of the day...

I love blue skies, especially when it's relief from smoke. We can finally go out and play and not feel like we're breathing in toxins all day long. My kids are on the mend from having strep throat but I need help. Andrew is a very sweet boy... most of the time but tell him no or if the kids take a toy he is out for blood. I've never had such an aggressive child and I am disciplining and staying on top of it but it's only dealing with the moment and doesn't seem to be sticking. He says sorry after I put him on the naughty chair but I'm kind of stressed about the long term behavior. Hopefully it's just a terrible 2's thing and will taper off as he gets older but if you have any ideas let me know. I'm open for criticism, advice, whatever!
In the meantime we are in full swing of summer with our garden producing delicious veggies and finally tomatoes that are just mouth watering. We had BLT's yesterday and they were excellent. Even Tyler who hates tomatoes had some. He made a funny face as he was doing it but he still ate them. If you have any ideas for me on the Andrew issues let me know, and as soon as possible would be better than later!

3 comments:

Beardall Family said...

MANDI! I'm so glad you found me. I'm a bloggin junkie too. :) I can't believe you've been married for 7 years! Can't believe you have 3 kids! Can't believe you live on a ranch w/ horses! But I CAN believe how great you look and how beautiful your famlily is! Love that your garden is producing. We are waiting on ours. So glad I get to peek in on you!

Jessica said...

I cannot say that it looks yummy but good job. I am also trying out my green thumb. Things are growing but we don't really like veggies. Oh well it is kind of fun anyhow.

Bugg's mama said...

Hi Andrea! How are you guys? You have a garden??? Oh, how fun! I love zucchini bread! Garden tomatoes are like candy! Yay for you!

~Bree~