June 3, 2008

Tagged by Laura

How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on your blog.List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 Joys
1. When I pick up my kids from school they run to me and jump and I have to catch them or else I'd get plowed down, it's dangerous but they are the light of my life.
2. Going on a date with my husband.
3. Helping someone that really could use the help and they are appreciative of the help. I've been there in most cases.

3 Fears
1. Having someone close to me die. (Parents, siblings, spouse, kids, a little morbid I know)
2. One of my kids getting hurt. (ie Grace breaking her leg)
3. Failing as a mother. ( At least in a marriage you can almost always work through it, w/ kids the smallest most insignificant thing could happen and it would affect them forever)

3 obsessions/ collections
1. Having cleanly groomed eyebrows.
2. It used to be biting my nails but I recently kicked that habbit
3. Cleaning, I don't mean for it to be and you wouldn't know it, but when my house is dirty I can't function.

3 Goals
1. Run a 5K. (Just did that on memorial day)
2.Go back to school some day and get my degree
3. Lose weight, It's gonna take a whole lot of dieting because exercising alone is not working out too well.

3 random/surprising facts about myself
1. I love musicals, theater, rocking out with my kids to music.
2. I live for vacations, we have one coming up but it's a surprise to my kids so I'll tell you after it happens if you can't allready guess.
3.I am a Dental Assistant ( not working currently do to my lifelong full time job, mom)

5 people I tag:
1. Rosanne
2. Jess
3. Andrea
4. Cora
5. Lisa

0 comments: