December 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW

So this little boy was a bit of a surprise but we seriously need him in our family. He is so sweet and loves to cuddle with mom and dad. He is growing way too fast. He is now wearing size 4/5 T shirts and is just now 3. I know... I'm in trouble. He loves his chicken nuggets and milk. He recently has discovered how to use those strong muscles in his legs to push bike pedals and loves being outside and helping daddy work. He already has a deep voice and is a bit of a "tough guy". Anything trucks, trains, cars, planes, animals, coloring, and did I mention this kid loves his milk. Due to a slacker of a mom he is not potty trained yet because I guess I like buying diapers j/k. We start monday on the potty training and will be done right?! I'm not that naive! I love this cute boy and he just can melt your heart with his laugh and smile. Here's a few pictures of him growing before our very eyes.!

2 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! I can't believe how big he has gotten! I hope he has a wonderful 3rd birthday!!!

5SMiTHS said...

WoW what a precious Boy! They grow up way too fast!!