December 6, 2008

CHP Academy


So for those of you who don't know that the economy sucks for construction right now, well it does. Leaving those of us who are in the industry without work that was so plentiful a few years ago. M2 Builders has now turned into Trevor being without his brother Jared as his partner. Jared also known as Hoss to many, entered the CHP Academy the beginning of November. It is some seriously hard work physically and mentally. And my sister in law Nikki is now a single mom during the week. She is seriously working as hard as a supporter and mother and I totally admire her for it. I don't think I could do it. Anyway so this week Jared got his picture taken while in class and I thought I would post it. The kids miss their uncle Hoss being around. Good luck Hoss we'r all praying for you guys!

1 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Wow! Way to go Hoss-and Nikki for holding down the fort while he's gone!