February 16, 2009

Dermarle At Home

I have decided to start pitching in a little financially around here and I am now a rep for Demarle At Home. This stuff is so cool. It's bake ware and cookware that gives your food an aesthetic appearance to your already tasty food. I am so excited about his stuff. My wonderful cousin has been a rep for a couple of months now and has done a wonderful job of getting me hooked on this stuff. I was mainly interested in Hostessing a Rendez-Vous so I could get free stuff but now I am a rep and will be selling it as well. So you are all invited to my Launch parties. I'm having two. One on the 26th@ 7 pm and on the 28th at 10:30 am both are at my house so call if you're coming. I am so excited to show you how wonderful and marvelous this stuff is. Nothing sticks to it! I made meringue cookies this year for Christmas and they slid right off and I didn't have to scrub anything! OK I'll stop now but check out this website if you can't wait to see what it is. www.demarleathome.com

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I will have to check it out. But wait does that mean I would have to bake or cook?

Mandi said...

Just a little bit of cooking it makes anything look pretty and edible.

Tiff said...

That sounds awesome! Good luck with your new business!! Hope we can see you guys at the next family reunion. I am hoping that we can travel to Utah for it. I would love to see everyone! Take care and tell Trev hi!

janis said...

I totally know what you're going through we've been there and will be there. OUr nice little free ride is over my mom comes home in 2 weeks. Call me and we can be miserable together!