April 11, 2009

Wow!

I can't believe how long it's been since I blogged. It's been a whirlwind couple of months. I became a rep for a company as many of you know and have been volunteering for a lot of stuff. Between church, work, school breaks, holidays, surgery for Tyler, it has been crazy. I will be posting pictures soon because the weather has changed out here and I am loving it. Everything is green and bright. I loved conference last weekend. It really did me some good, as always, renewed my dedication to some aspects of my life that might have been deglected. I am more commited to being a missionary to all that I encounter and having more love for my fellow man by serving with a charitable heart. I just thought I would check in before tomorrow becasue I hope to have Easter pictures and more to tell about. Hope you all have a wonderful Easter!

2 comments:

Loren said...

Happy Easter. Glad to see you're back. You've been missed.

..Kris Naven.. said...

Happy Easter!!! :)