April 25, 2009

Thinking about Your Mothers Day



So many of you have been to one of my Demarle Rendez-Vous and have fell in love. Well mothers day is coming up and I encourage you to go through your catalog, and if you don't have one go online, and make a wish list in order of what you want first. Simply show your husband and say this is what I want for mothers day or do as I do sometimes for Holidays and say this is what you bought me for ______ day! My husband always loves it because less work for him and I get what I want. So please have your husbands or children call me and I will help them out. I take check, visa, mastercard and cash. Here is a link to look online but call me and I can help you through the process. It usually takes about a week and a half to get your order so you have to plan two weeks ahead, we also have a mothers day kit that I am considering buying for my own mother in law. Always a better deal to get a kit than sperately! O.k. sorry about the sales pitch but it was on my mind so feel free to call me.

2 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

So what is it exactly? I've never heard of it before, but my Mom LOVES to cook!

..Kris Naven.. said...

You can email me if you want to let me know! Thanks!

krissybear32@hotmail.com