September 23, 2007

Reflecting on my Birthday

I just wanted to thank everybody for your well wishes on my birthday. I can't believe that I'm 27, on the other hand I have accomplished enough so I'm just about age appropriate. Today in church we sang "Because I have been given much", what a perfect song to sing on a birthday. It made me think of all the blessings in my life, family, friends who have always shown their love for me. I have a wonderful husband who understands me and loves me despite all my faults. It's kind've become a joke that my birthday is starting to become a birthday week, but it's just a good excuse to have fun and be with loved ones. My three darling children who light up my life everyday. They are such precious gifts to me and always make me smile. O.k. enough mushiness. Thanks for loving me

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Ok so I am the worst friend ever...I suck at remembering b-days. I'm glad that you had a great day and that you are now officially part of the blogging world. You will soon be as addicted as I am!!! It was really great to see you guys, next time hopefully we can spend some more time together.

Jessica said...

Yah that is a little tooooo mushy for my taste. I am glad that you had a wonderful day. I just looked at old college pictures the other day and they were of a birthday party we had for you at the Branbury. It was the big 21. Chad, Sean, Eric, and all the girl crew was there. We all looked really stylish. Oh what fun times. I cannot believe how fast time has flowm. Happy 27th!!!


Love

Jess

Melissa & Cameron McKinty said...

Hi Mandi!