September 23, 2008

Family

I have the best family. From my kids and husband, to siblings, nieces and nephews, in laws, MOM AND DAD, cousins, aunts, uncles, Grandpa, and especially this week Grandma Fanara. The lady of the hour or at least the 21st of September. It was her 80Th birthday and you would never guess it. She is my hero(in)! She's a lovely lady and I am so glad that she's around to play with my kids and for them to know her. On Saturday there was a surprise birthday party for her with everyone. Kyle was the only one missing but we still managed to get his life size picture of him in the family picture. There were 48 people in this picture who are either son, daughter, in-lawed, grandchild, or great grandchild. It was an amazing sight and hasn't happened in a long time. It was quite emotional for Grandma to see everyone together in one house. I imagine that must be what it's like when we get to see our loved ones who have passed on. I love you Grandma and thank you for all that you are and all that you do and have done!

1 comments:

Stars&Straps said...

I love this Mandi! So sweet - I WAS an amazing day... Love you! And LOVE you too, Gramma.

-Krish