September 20, 2008

When is it ever going to stop!

I don't think I have stopped since school started. With Tyler and Grace's birthday's, all three kids with colds, t-ball, Kumon, carpool, and Grace's special visits to the doctor this week, late night fevers, HOMEWORK, company... I just marvel at those of you who have all your kids in extra curricular. I don't know how you do it. I am worn out at the end of the day. And that is laundry time around here. The funny thing is that I love it! I just don't know if you all take a minute to tell yourself you're doing good and that it's actually fun. I got to go to the temple last night with my mom, grandma, sister and brother in law ( it was supposed to be a whole family thing but things came up for everyone). Trev went abalone diving with a friend so I flew solo this time. I went with the intention of getting some answers to some questions and what I came out with was peace. PEACE. What a perfect lesson for me. The calming, joyous feeling of simple peace. Why is it so hard to have/get this wonderful state of mind, body and spirit? I am so grateful for that moment I had in The Lord's temple. It's amazing what comes into your head when you clear out the junk! Hope you all get a moment of peace soon, you deserve it.

0 comments: