September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Gracie Girl!

I can't believe my little girl is 4. She truly lights up our life everyday. She also brings plenty of drama into it. She is caring, helpful, loving, thoughtful, beautiful, and hilarious. She has a beautiful smile and is super friendly. In fact we all usually embarrass Trev whenever we go anywhere because we'll talk to anyone and he wants to run. I love the song "In my Daughters Eyes", by Martina McBride. I've added it to my playlist at the bottom so scroll down and click on that and Gracie Girl if you haven't already listened to it. Those lyrics represent her perfectly. I am so grateful to have a daughter like her. I know some might think that I jinxed her by naming her Grace but to me she is the epitome of the word. I am so excited to see what she is going to do with her life because I know she's going to be amazing, I just don't want her to grow up all at the same time. I love you babe, Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Happy Birthday Gracie!!!

Jessica said...

Oh I love my little Amanda! Happy Birthday little girl.

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Grace!!! I remember when she was born!!! One of my favorite memeories of when we were both prego with the girls' is when we went to Billards Bar and us and our huge bellies just floated around in the water all day....good times. We are living in Midway about 30 minutes from Provo and 45 minutes from SLC. It's just a short drive through the Canyon. We would love to see you guys...let us know.